Old 09-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Default samba/smbclient 3.2.x

Hi guys,
big update on samba package, i ask for signoff, because i only use it for
simple file sharing and printing nothing more.
please signoff both arches

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 09-28-2008, 05:52 PM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2008/9/28 Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de>:
> Hi guys,
> big update on samba package, i ask for signoff, because i only use it for
> simple file sharing and printing nothing more.
> please signoff both arches

cannot test it 'cause I don't use samba on my laptop,
but see http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/11616

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 10-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Sonntag 28 September 2008 schrieb Roman Kyrylych:
> 2008/9/28 Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de>:
> > Hi guys,
> > big update on samba package, i ask for signoff, because i only use it for
> > simple file sharing and printing nothing more.
> > please signoff both arches
>
> cannot test it 'cause I don't use samba on my laptop,
> but see http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/11616
Ok fixed file conflicts,
please test the new samba release, i have no exotic setup just simple file and
printer share to test.

please signoff both arches

greetings
tpowa