Old 09-27-2008, 07:33 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Default atl2-2.0.5

Hi guys,
please signoff both arches,

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org

Old 09-29-2008, 12:42 AM
"Dan McGee"

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> please signoff both arches,

I have this hardware, but I don't use the stock kernel on my Eee so I
can't really test it. I'm sure someone in the community does though...

-Dan

Old 10-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Montag 29 September 2008 schrieb Dan McGee:
> On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> > please signoff both arches,
>
> I have this hardware, but I don't use the stock kernel on my Eee so I
> can't really test it. I'm sure someone in the community does though...
>
> -Dan
i can't test due to hardware lack, just move it in?
greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 10-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Hi guys,
please signoff both arches,

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 10-05-2008, 08:54 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> Am Montag 29 September 2008 schrieb Dan McGee:
>> On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
>> > Hi guys,
>> > please signoff both arches,
>>
>> I have this hardware, but I don't use the stock kernel on my Eee so I
>> can't really test it. I'm sure someone in the community does though...
>>
>> -Dan
> i can't test due to hardware lack, just move it in?

Go ahead and move it. i'll signoff