FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 09-27-2008, 07:08 PM
Tobias Powalowski
 
Default iputils-20071127-1

Hi guys,
please signoff both arches,

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org
 
Old 09-29-2008, 12:47 AM
"Dan McGee"
 
Default iputils-20071127-1

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> please signoff both arches,

traceroute is not setuid; ping, ping6, and traceroute6 still are.
Can't signoff until this is fixed.

-Dan
 
Old 09-29-2008, 05:46 AM
Tobias Powalowski
 
Default iputils-20071127-1

Am Montag 29 September 2008 schrieb Dan McGee:
> On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> > please signoff both arches,
>
> traceroute is not setuid; ping, ping6, and traceroute6 still are.
> Can't signoff until this is fixed.
>
> -Dan
thanks, i missed this while correcting the groups which where not correct

--
Tobias Powalowski
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org
 
Old 10-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Tobias Powalowski
 
Default iputils-20071127-1

Am Montag 29 September 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Am Montag 29 September 2008 schrieb Dan McGee:
> > On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> > > Hi guys,
> > > please signoff both arches,
> >
> > traceroute is not setuid; ping, ping6, and traceroute6 still are.
> > Can't signoff until this is fixed.
> >
> > -Dan
>
> thanks, i missed this while correcting the groups which where not correct
ok fixed in -2 package please signoff both arches

--
Tobias Powalowski
Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org
 
Old 10-05-2008, 03:40 PM
"Dan McGee"
 
Default iputils-20071127-1

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 7:24 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> Am Montag 29 September 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
>> Am Montag 29 September 2008 schrieb Dan McGee:
>> > On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
>> > > Hi guys,
>> > > please signoff both arches,
>> >
>> > traceroute is not setuid; ping, ping6, and traceroute6 still are.
>> > Can't signoff until this is fixed.
>> >
>> > -Dan
>>
>> thanks, i missed this while correcting the groups which where not correct
> ok fixed in -2 package please signoff both arches

Seems fine here on i686.

-Dan
 
Old 10-05-2008, 09:22 PM
"Aaron Griffin"
 
Default iputils-20071127-1

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 7:24 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Am Montag 29 September 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
>>> Am Montag 29 September 2008 schrieb Dan McGee:
>>> > On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
>>> > > Hi guys,
>>> > > please signoff both arches,
>>> >
>>> > traceroute is not setuid; ping, ping6, and traceroute6 still are.
>>> > Can't signoff until this is fixed.
>>> >
>>> > -Dan
>>>
>>> thanks, i missed this while correcting the groups which where not correct
>> ok fixed in -2 package please signoff both arches
>
> Seems fine here on i686.

Another signoff i686
 
Old 10-06-2008, 12:55 AM
Eric Belanger
 
Default iputils-20071127-1

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:


On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 7:24 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:

Am Montag 29 September 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:

Am Montag 29 September 2008 schrieb Dan McGee:

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi guys,
please signoff both arches,


traceroute is not setuid; ping, ping6, and traceroute6 still are.
Can't signoff until this is fixed.

-Dan


thanks, i missed this while correcting the groups which where not correct

ok fixed in -2 package please signoff both arches


Seems fine here on i686.


Another signoff i686




signoff x86_64

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:13 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org