-   -   pam-1.0.2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/167252-pam-1-0-2-a.html)

Tobias Powalowski 09-27-2008 02:14 PM

pam-1.0.2

Hi guys,
please signoff both arches,

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org

Tobias Powalowski 09-27-2008 07:06 PM

pam-1.0.2

Am Samstag 27 September 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Hi guys,
> please signoff both arches,
>
> greetings
> tpowa

small bump on this, updated pam_unix2 to latest version too,
please signoff both arches
greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Tobias Powalowski 10-03-2008 02:33 PM

pam-1.0.2

Am Samstag 27 September 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Am Samstag 27 September 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> > Hi guys,
> > please signoff both arches,
> >
> > greetings
> > tpowa
>
> small bump on this, updated pam_unix2 to latest version too,
> please signoff both arches
> greetings
> tpowa
anyone?

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Eric Belanger 10-03-2008 10:56 PM

pam-1.0.2

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, Tobias Powalowski wrote:

Am Samstag 27 September 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:

Am Samstag 27 September 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:

Hi guys,
please signoff both arches,

greetings
tpowa

small bump on this, updated pam_unix2 to latest version too,
please signoff both arches
greetings
tpowa

anyone?

I can still login so signoff both arches.

believed to be clean.

Allan McRae 10-05-2008 09:33 AM

pam-1.0.2

Eric Belanger wrote:

small bump on this, updated pam_unix2 to latest version too,
please signoff both arches
greetings
tpowa

anyone?

I can still login so signoff both arches.

Also signoff both arches

Allan