Old 09-26-2008, 07:57 AM
Jud

Default iinet Arch Linux mirror (Australia)

FYI-

As some of you may know, I have been pushing for a iinet Arch Linux
mirror in Australia. Today it went live. This means iinet customers can
get Arch unmetered or quota-free. The mirroring is from
mirror.pacific.net.au so it won't slowdown the main Arch site.
The wiki has been updated.

Forum Thread:

Mirror Links:
ftp://ftp.iinet.net.au/pub/archlinux/
http://ftp.iinet.net.au/pub/archlinux/
rsync://ftp.iinet.net.au/archlinux/

Mirror Update Times - WST (GMT+8):
0500
1100
1700
2300

iinet Mirror Contact:
Adam Wale - adamw <at> staff.iinet.net.au

Old 09-26-2008, 03:02 PM
"Dusty Phillips"

This will need to go in a bug report so the relevant people remember
to update the info.

Dusty