Old 09-26-2008, 07:57 AM
Jud

Default Stalled Testing Packages - 20080925

Stalled Testing Packages - 20080925
============================
Just to let you know that the following packages have been in Testing
for too long, could they please be thoroughly tested, signed-off and
pushed into the Repos as soon as possible.
Can the out-of-date Testing packages please be re-submitted.
Any problems should be reported to the list please.
Thank-you. <Arch Linux>

boost 1.36.0 (was 1.35) Still needs a patch?
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2008-September/008203.html

nasm 2.01-1 latest - 2.04
Updated Upstream URL: http://www.nasm.us/

bluez 4.1-1 latest - 4.6
Thomas has limited time, some rebuilds will be necessary -
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2008-September/008251.html
Red Hat should have patches if needed -
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2008-September/008252.html

tor 0.2.0.30-1 latest - 0.2.0.31
Update Description?: TOR Client - anonymity online

miro 1.2.7-2 (was 1.2.7-1)

gnash-common 0.8.3-4
Need in PKGBUILD?: boost>=1.36.0

policykit 0.9-3 (was 0.9-2)
Another app without a decent HomePage, is this one any better?
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/PolicyKit/

smc 1.5-2 (was 1.5-1)
Update Description?: Secret Maryo Chronicles - a 2-D sidescroller
platform game

python-vpython 3.2.9-4
Need in PKGBUILD?: boost>=1.36.0

"If you want to travel around the world and be invited to speak at a
lot of different places, just write a Unix operating system." (By Linus
Torvalds)

Old 09-26-2008, 08:26 AM
Allan McRae

Jud wrote:

nasm 2.01-1 latest - 2.04
Updated Upstream URL: http://www.nasm.us/

I'm sure I signed this one off as snes9x (which depends on this) still
allows me to play Mario Kart. If not, signoff both arches.

Allan

Old 09-27-2008, 02:30 AM
Eric Belanger

I'm sure I signed this one off as snes9x (which depends on this) still allows
me to play Mario Kart. If not, signoff both arches.

Allan

I've updated it to latest stable release (2.03.01) and moved to extra.

Eric

believed to be clean.

Old 10-01-2008, 04:12 AM
"K. Piche"

On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 17:57 +1000, Jud wrote:

> boost 1.36.0 (was 1.35) Still needs a patch?
> http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2008-September/008203.html

The patch is not required for boost to build. It's probably needed for
apps that use the affected .hpp file. I'll apply and rebuild tomorrow.
Also I need to build libavg against 1.36.0 before moving to extra.

These two are waiting for boost to move:

> smc 1.5-2 (was 1.5-1)
> python-vpython 3.2.9-4

regards,

K. Piche <kpiche@rogers.com>

Old 10-01-2008, 08:10 AM
"Ronald van Haren"

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 6:12 AM, K. Piche <kpiche@rogers.com> wrote:

> These two are waiting for boost to move:
>
>> smc 1.5-2 (was 1.5-1)
>> python-vpython 3.2.9-4

You can add miro to that list, and more recently qtiplot, but that one
is only in testing from yesterday.

Ronald