Old 09-25-2008, 11:51 PM
"James Rayner"

Default libevent 1.4.8-2

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 8:30 AM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> please signoff for both archs

Signoff i686, x86_64

note: Works fine with netcfg and rc.d/network, still takes the same
arguments and has same behaviour. Only change is it's more verbose by
default. This is only aesthetic and shouldnt hold the update though.

netcfg: Set DHCP_OPTIONS="-q" in your profiles
rc.d/network: Add "-q" to DHCPCD_ARGS="" in /etc/conf.d/dhcpcd

For the next update (no hurry) it'd be great to change conf.d/dhcpcd and add:
-q: Quieten it
-L: When dhcpcd fails, it goes ahead and gets a 169.x.x.x (zeroconf)
IP address, -L disables this behaviour so that it correctly reports
when it fails. Disconnect your cable/wireless to see what I mean.

Cheers,
James

Old 09-25-2008, 11:53 PM
"James Rayner"

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 9:51 AM, James Rayner <iphitus@iphitus.org> wrote:
> Signoff i686, x86_64
>
> <snip>

Oops, that signoff was for dhcpcd...... off by one error

Old 10-05-2008, 08:01 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:30 AM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> please signoff for both archs
>
> Ronald

bump

Old 10-05-2008, 09:20 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:30 AM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> please signoff for both archs
>>
>> Ronald
>>

> bump

More auto-signoff? 10 days is long enough for me. Go ahead and move it