Old 09-25-2008, 10:42 PM
Allan McRae

Default zipman option in makepkg.conf

Can everyone check they have merges their /etc/makepkg.conf.pacnew file
correctly. Especially the zipman option which was introduced in pacman 3.2

On my system, the following packages have uncompress man pages:
ca-certificates
cpufrequtils
file
hal
mlocate
openssl
p7zip
pcmciautils
run-parts
shadow
texlive-bin
udev

which indicates the following people are missing zipman (or were at some
stage...):

Packager : François Charette
Packager : Giovanni Scafora
Packager : Hugo Doria
Packager : James Rayner
Packager : Pierre Schmitz
Packager : Tobias Powalowski

Packager : Unknown Packager <- and someone needs to fill in the
Packager field.

Allan

Old 09-26-2008, 11:02 AM
"Giovanni Scafora"

2008/9/26, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:
> Packager : Giovanni Scafora

I apologize for that, I've just done it.
Thanks.

--
Arch Linux Developer (voidnull)
AUR & Pacman Italian Translations

Old 09-28-2008, 08:38 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Freitag 26 September 2008 00:42:50 schrieb Allan McRae:
> Packager * * * : Pierre Schmitz

No idea, but I had recreated my chroots some days ago anyway.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn

Telefon 0228 9716608
Mobil 0160 95269831
Jabber pierre@jabber.archlinux.de
WWW http://www.archlinux.de

Old 09-28-2008, 09:12 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Sonntag 28 September 2008 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> Am Freitag 26 September 2008 00:42:50 schrieb Allan McRae:
> > Packager * * * : Pierre Schmitz
>
> No idea, but I had recreated my chroots some days ago anyway.
my chroots are fixed now, thanks for the hint

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org