Old 09-25-2008, 10:30 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

Default nfs-utils 1.1.3-2

please signoff for both archs

Ronald

Old 09-29-2008, 01:00 AM
"Dan McGee"

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> please signoff for both archs

nfs mount and umount along with nfsstat are working fine here on i686.

-Dan

Old 10-05-2008, 08:05 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> please signoff for both archs
>
> nfs mount and umount along with nfsstat are working fine here on i686.
>
> -Dan

bump for a signoff on x86_64

Ronald

Old 10-06-2008, 10:43 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> please signoff for both archs
>>
>> nfs mount and umount along with nfsstat are working fine here on i686.
>>
>> -Dan
>>

> bump for a signoff on x86_64
>
> Ronald

if there are no objections I move it in tomorrow with its dependencies
(which already have (auto) signed off.

Ronald

Old 10-07-2008, 03:00 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:43 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> nfs mount and umount along with nfsstat are working fine here on i686.
>>>
>>> -Dan
>>>

>> bump for a signoff on x86_64
>>
>> Ronald
>>

> if there are no objections I move it in tomorrow with its dependencies
> (which already have (auto) signed off.

Aye. you can always poke me over jabber if signoffs are lagging. If
it's a hardware thing, I can just install the package and make sure
the binaries do something on my machine, then give the go-ahead.