Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   ArchLinux Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/)
-   -   nfs-utils 1.1.3-2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/166472-nfs-utils-1-1-3-2-a.html)

"Ronald van Haren" 09-25-2008 10:30 PM

nfs-utils 1.1.3-2
 
please signoff for both archs

Ronald

"Dan McGee" 09-29-2008 01:00 AM

nfs-utils 1.1.3-2
 
On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> please signoff for both archs

nfs mount and umount along with nfsstat are working fine here on i686.

-Dan

"Ronald van Haren" 10-05-2008 08:05 PM

nfs-utils 1.1.3-2
 
On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> please signoff for both archs
>
> nfs mount and umount along with nfsstat are working fine here on i686.
>
> -Dan
>

bump for a signoff on x86_64

Ronald

"Ronald van Haren" 10-06-2008 10:43 PM

nfs-utils 1.1.3-2
 
On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> please signoff for both archs
>>
>> nfs mount and umount along with nfsstat are working fine here on i686.
>>
>> -Dan
>>
>
> bump for a signoff on x86_64
>
> Ronald
>

if there are no objections I move it in tomorrow with its dependencies
(which already have (auto) signed off.

Ronald

"Aaron Griffin" 10-07-2008 03:00 AM

nfs-utils 1.1.3-2
 
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:43 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> please signoff for both archs
>>>
>>> nfs mount and umount along with nfsstat are working fine here on i686.
>>>
>>> -Dan
>>>
>>
>> bump for a signoff on x86_64
>>
>> Ronald
>>
>
> if there are no objections I move it in tomorrow with its dependencies
> (which already have (auto) signed off.

Aye. you can always poke me over jabber if signoffs are lagging. If
it's a hardware thing, I can just install the package and make sure
the binaries do something on my machine, then give the go-ahead.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:56 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.