Old 09-25-2008, 10:29 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

Default nfsidmap 0.21-2

please signoff for both archs

Ronald

Old 09-26-2008, 02:35 AM
Eric Belanger

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008, Ronald van Haren wrote:

please signoff for both archs

Ronald

The package for i686 is still at 0.21-1. It that intended?

believed to be clean.

Old 09-26-2008, 07:08 AM
"Ronald van Haren"

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 4:35 AM, Eric Belanger
<belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Sep 2008, Ronald van Haren wrote:
>
>> please signoff for both archs
>>
>> Ronald
>
> The package for i686 is still at 0.21-1. It that intended?

> believed to be clean.

-2 it's up now for i686 too

Old 10-05-2008, 08:05 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:29 AM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> please signoff for both archs
>
> Ronald

bump

Old 10-05-2008, 08:59 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:29 AM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> please signoff for both archs
>>
>> Ronald
>>

> bump

I don't think we have any devs with an NFSv4 setup, do we? Community
signoffs anyone?

-Dan

Old 10-05-2008, 09:12 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:29 AM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> please signoff for both archs
>>
>> Ronald
>>

> bump

I'll auto-signoff. It's been in testing long enough. Go ahead and move it