-   -   dhcpcd 4.0.1-4 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/166404-dhcpcd-4-0-1-4-a.html)

"Ronald van Haren" 09-25-2008 08:14 PM

dhcpcd 4.0.1-4

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 9:31 PM, Eric Belanger
<belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Ronald van Haren wrote:
>
>> change wrt 4.0.1-2: /usr/libexec ==>> /usr/lib/dhcpcd
>>
>> please signoff for both architectures.
>>
>> Ronald
>>

> man pages are not FHS compliant

> believed to be clean.

so here goes a -4....I must be drunk or something :p. btw they really
should do something about the build system upstream, it doesn't make a
lot of sense at the moment...

anyways, everything should now be correct I think, so please signoff.

Ronald

Eric Belanger 09-25-2008 08:35 PM

dhcpcd 4.0.1-4

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 9:31 PM, Eric Belanger
change wrt 4.0.1-2: /usr/libexec ==>> /usr/lib/dhcpcd

please signoff for both architectures.

Ronald

man pages are not FHS compliant

believed to be clean.

so here goes a -4....I must be drunk or something :p. btw they really
should do something about the build system upstream, it doesn't make a
lot of sense at the moment...

anyways, everything should now be correct I think, so please signoff.

Ronald

there's still the man page compression issue I mentionned earlier.

BTW, can't the man page installation directory be specified in the "make
install" line instead of installing each man page individually? That would
prevent future errors if they change the way man pages are provided
like adding a new man page.

believed to be clean.