Old 09-25-2008, 09:04 AM
Allan McRae

Default Core and Testing packages

Ronald van Haren wrote:

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 7:41 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone willing to step up to the plate for any of these (especially
tomk's packages)? I know some of them have already been addressed.

Sure I can do so today. But remember I can only push them to testing
and not send them to core thereafter unless you give me core acess
IIRC.

Tom - tom@archlinux.org
e2fsprogs 1.41.1

I have this already done as I wanted to play around with ext4 so I will
push this to [testing] now

Allan

Old 09-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Tobias Kieslich

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> Hey guys,
> I got 3 important mails from Jud <jud@judfilm.net>. I actually liked
> the work he put into it, and have included the messages below.
>
> Jud, if you are willing to do this kind of work and keep up to date on
> these things, I will gladly give you write access to arch-dev-public
> to keep us on the ball here. Let me know.
Give him write access here, he has been around for a long time, is
certainly not a fly by night guy. I think I'm exchanging mails with him
about arch for 3-4 years now.

-T

Old 09-26-2008, 07:51 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Tobias Kieslich <tobias@justdreams.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:
>
>> Hey guys,
>> I got 3 important mails from Jud <jud@judfilm.net>. I actually liked
>> the work he put into it, and have included the messages below.
>>
>> Jud, if you are willing to do this kind of work and keep up to date on
>> these things, I will gladly give you write access to arch-dev-public
>> to keep us on the ball here. Let me know.
> Give him write access here, he has been around for a long time, is
> certainly not a fly by night guy. I think I'm exchanging mails with him
> about arch for 3-4 years now.

Yeah, me too. Well, not as long, but yeah.

I gave him access. 8)