Old 09-22-2008, 08:30 PM
"Hugo Doria"

Default Move frostwire to community

Hi,

Can we move frostwire to [community]. It is outdated and orphan for a
long time now. Also, a TU said that he want to maintain it.

What do you guys think?

-- Hugo

Old 09-22-2008, 10:59 PM
"Giovanni Scafora"

2008/9/22, Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Can we move frostwire to [community]. It is outdated and orphan for a
> long time now. Also, a TU said that he want to maintain it.
>
> What do you guys think?

I think that we can do it.

--
Arch Linux Developer (voidnull)
AUR & Pacman Italian Translations

Old 09-23-2008, 12:32 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can we move frostwire to [community]. It is outdated and orphan for a
> long time now. Also, a TU said that he want to maintain it.
>
> What do you guys think?

Go for it