Old 09-21-2008, 02:41 PM
"Dan McGee"

Default ifenslave

Just minor updates- grabbed the newest code from upstream (a one line
casting fix, nothing serious) and updated the upstream URL. I also
moved the source into our FTP other directory, so Tobias, this no
longer needs to be there:

http://www.archlinux.org/~tpowa/ifenslave/

-Dan

Old 09-21-2008, 08:05 PM
Eric Belanger

Just minor updates- grabbed the newest code from upstream (a one line
casting fix, nothing serious) and updated the upstream URL. I also
moved the source into our FTP other directory, so Tobias, this no
longer needs to be there:

http://www.archlinux.org/~tpowa/ifenslave/

-Dan

I've built a package for x86_64.