Old 09-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Default udev-128-5

Hi
added a small fix to not break installation systems, please signoff both
arches.

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 09-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Thomas Bächler

Tobias Powalowski schrieb:

Hi
added a small fix to not break installation systems, please signoff both
arches.

greetings
tpowa

Signoff x86_64.

I think it is time to move the following packages:
udev
hal
initscripts
klibc
klibc-udev
klibc-kbd
klibc-module-init-tools
klibc-extras
v86d

Any more related ones I forgot? Objections?

Old 09-24-2008, 06:24 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Tobias Powalowski schrieb:
>>
>> Hi
>> added a small fix to not break installation systems, please signoff both
>> arches.
>>
>> greetings
>> tpowa
>
> Signoff x86_64.
>
> I think it is time to move the following packages:
> udev
> hal
> initscripts
> klibc
> klibc-udev
> klibc-kbd
> klibc-module-init-tools
> klibc-extras
> v86d
>
> Any more related ones I forgot? Objections?

Sounds good to me, but don't forget a news item about the file conflicts.

-Dan

Old 09-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Mittwoch 24 September 2008 20:02:37 schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> Any more related ones I forgot? Objections?

I did not notice any problems so far.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn

Telefon 0228 9716608
Mobil 0160 95269831
Jabber pierre@jabber.archlinux.de
WWW http://www.archlinux.de

Old 09-24-2008, 07:56 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 7:17 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi
> added a small fix to not break installation systems, please signoff both
> arches.

Just curious as to what changed - the arch-commits diff only lists a
change on the pkgrel.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Thomas Bächler