-   -   inputproto - required by differs between archs (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/163639-inputproto-required-differs-between-archs.html)

"Roman Kyrylych" 09-21-2008 11:19 AM

inputproto - required by differs between archs

Hi!

This is what I've got today:

$ pacman -Qtd
bigreqsproto 1.0.2-1
ffmpeg 20080715-3
inputproto 1.4.4-1
libburn 0.5.2-1
inplibisofs 0.6.6-1
unzip 5.52-4

inputproto is required by xextproto on i686, but not on x86_64 :-/

bigreqsproto is not required by anything now. Is it safe to remove?

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

"Roman Kyrylych" 09-21-2008 11:21 AM

2008/9/21 Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com>:
> Hi!
>
> This is what I've got today:
>
> $ pacman -Qtd

> inplibisofs 0.6.6-1
Doh! How can I turn off touchpad when mouse is plugged?

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

"Roman Kyrylych" 09-21-2008 01:25 PM

inputproto - required by differs between archs

2008/9/21 Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com>:
> Hi!
>
> This is what I've got today:
>
> $ pacman -Qtd
> bigreqsproto 1.0.2-1
> ffmpeg 20080715-3
> inputproto 1.4.4-1
> libburn 0.5.2-1
> inplibisofs 0.6.6-1
> unzip 5.52-4
>
> inputproto is required by xextproto on i686, but not on x86_64 :-/
>
> bigreqsproto is not required by anything now. Is it safe to remove?

And here's a bugreport:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/11518

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Jan de Groot 09-21-2008 01:55 PM

On Sun, 2008-09-21 at 14:19 +0300, Roman Kyrylych wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This is what I've got today:
>
> $ pacman -Qtd
> bigreqsproto 1.0.2-1
> ffmpeg 20080715-3
> inputproto 1.4.4-1
> libburn 0.5.2-1
> inplibisofs 0.6.6-1
> unzip 5.52-4
>
> inputproto is required by xextproto on i686, but not on x86_64 :-/
>
> bigreqsproto is not required by anything now. Is it safe to remove?

bigreqsproto is a makedepend for xorg-server. Somehow I removed it from
the makedepends while cleaning up, but configure lists it still. I'll
add it back in svn soon.