Old 09-20-2008, 01:33 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default Mini-vacation this weekend

Hey guys,
I'm going on a little road-trip thingy this weekend with the girl. I'm
leaving now (Friday at 8:30 PM) and coming home some time on Sunday.
Just letting you know I'll be out of touch for a bit. If anyone needs
me quick like, Jeff and Jason have my cell phone number, so ping them.

See you in a few days,
Aaron