Old 09-19-2008, 10:08 PM
"K. Piche"

Default boost

All,

I thought I had moved boost 1.36.0 to testing already, sorry. I'll be
sending uploading it after I work out some SVN conflicts.

Old 09-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Thomas Bächler

K. Piche schrieb:

All,

I thought I had moved boost 1.36.0 to testing already, sorry. I'll be
sending uploading it after I work out some SVN conflicts.

This patch is still missing:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/attachment/ticket/1615/0001-date_time-gcc-4.3-fix.patch

Old 10-01-2008, 01:36 AM
"K. Piche"

On Sun, 2008-09-21 at 19:40 +0200, Thomas Bächler wrote:
> K. Piche schrieb:
> > All,
> >
> > I thought I had moved boost 1.36.0 to testing already, sorry. I'll be
> > sending uploading it after I work out some SVN conflicts.

> This patch is still missing:
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/attachment/ticket/1615/0001-date_time-gcc-4.3-fix.patch

Just curious if this affect us? There are lots of patches for boost in
trac that haven't been applied yet.

K. Piche <kpiche@rogers.com>

Old 06-18-2010, 06:24 AM
Daniel Bumke

Hi,

Does anyone know what's going on with boost? It seems it was downgraded
from 1.42.0 to 1.41.0 a while back, and hasn't been updated to the
latest 1.43.0.

I was going to build the latest on my machine, but if there's something
wrong with it I might hold off or go with the older version. I know
there was some talk about splitting it up; is that the reason?

Daniel

Old 06-18-2010, 06:30 AM
"Allan McRae"

Does anyone know what's going on with boost? It seems it was downgraded
from 1.42.0 to 1.41.0 a while back, and hasn't been updated to the
latest 1.43.0.

I was going to build the latest on my machine, but if there's something
wrong with it I might hold off or go with the older version. I know
there was some talk about splitting it up; is that the reason?

From memory 1.42 broke encfs. The encfs developers blame boost, the
boost developers blame encfs, so nothing was done in recent updates from
either side.

So we either update boost or break encfs...

Allan

Old 06-18-2010, 06:50 AM
Daniel Bumke