-   -   boost (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/163037-boost.html)

"K. Piche" 09-19-2008 10:08 PM

boost

All,

I thought I had moved boost 1.36.0 to testing already, sorry. I'll be
sending uploading it after I work out some SVN conflicts.

Thomas Bächler 09-21-2008 05:40 PM

boost

K. Piche schrieb:

All,

I thought I had moved boost 1.36.0 to testing already, sorry. I'll be
sending uploading it after I work out some SVN conflicts.

This patch is still missing:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/attachment/ticket/1615/0001-date_time-gcc-4.3-fix.patch

"K. Piche" 10-01-2008 01:36 AM

boost

On Sun, 2008-09-21 at 19:40 +0200, Thomas Bächler wrote:
> K. Piche schrieb:
> > All,
> >
> > I thought I had moved boost 1.36.0 to testing already, sorry. I'll be
> > sending uploading it after I work out some SVN conflicts.

> This patch is still missing:
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/attachment/ticket/1615/0001-date_time-gcc-4.3-fix.patch

Just curious if this affect us? There are lots of patches for boost in
trac that haven't been applied yet.

K. Piche <kpiche@rogers.com>

Daniel Bumke 06-18-2010 06:24 AM

Boost

Hi,

Does anyone know what's going on with boost? It seems it was downgraded
from 1.42.0 to 1.41.0 a while back, and hasn't been updated to the
latest 1.43.0.

I was going to build the latest on my machine, but if there's something
wrong with it I might hold off or go with the older version. I know
there was some talk about splitting it up; is that the reason?

Daniel

"Allan McRae" 06-18-2010 06:30 AM

Boost

Does anyone know what's going on with boost? It seems it was downgraded
from 1.42.0 to 1.41.0 a while back, and hasn't been updated to the
latest 1.43.0.

I was going to build the latest on my machine, but if there's something
wrong with it I might hold off or go with the older version. I know
there was some talk about splitting it up; is that the reason?

From memory 1.42 broke encfs. The encfs developers blame boost, the
boost developers blame encfs, so nothing was done in recent updates from
either side.

So we either update boost or break encfs...

Allan

Daniel Bumke 06-18-2010 06:50 AM

Boost