Old 09-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default udev 128-4

- Replaced the C++ resolve-modalias by the same C program used in
klibc-extras, should gain some speed and removes the gcc-libs dependency
- Added a post_install so that /dev/{console,null,zero} are created
again, so we don't break FTP installations when we move to core
- Removed driver loading from 81-arch.rules, this was done in
80-drivers.rules already

- Some minor changes to load-modules.sh

Please test this thoroughly, as IMO this is now ready to move to core
(along with initscripts and hal).