Old 09-18-2008, 02:05 PM
Douglas Soares de Andrade

Default Subversion 1.5.2

Hi,

I guess it is time to finally send subversion 1.5.2 to extra, so this is
the signoff time =)

I have been commiting packages with it since the 1.5.2 release and i did
not had any problems.

Later on, we can remove the svnmerge.py script and use svn merge feature.

Thanks for all the work =)

--
Douglas Soares de Andrade
-- Python, Zope e Plone

Old 09-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Eduardo Romero

On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 11:05 -0300, Douglas Soares de Andrade wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I guess it is time to finally send subversion 1.5.2 to extra, so this is
> the signoff time =)
>
> I have been commiting packages with it since the 1.5.2 release and i did
> not had any problems.
>
> Later on, we can remove the svnmerge.py script and use svn merge feature.
>
> Thanks for all the work =)

Been using it here, withouth any problems, so signoff i686.

Old 09-19-2008, 07:59 AM
Thomas Bächler

Douglas Soares de Andrade schrieb:

Hi,

I guess it is time to finally send subversion 1.5.2 to extra, so this is
the signoff time =)

I have been commiting packages with it since the 1.5.2 release and i did
not had any problems.

Later on, we can remove the svnmerge.py script and use svn merge feature.

Thanks for all the work =)

I've been using it on x86_64 and uploading packages and didn't notice
problems. I didn't even notice I updated it. So sign off from here.

Just a reminder here, as you are new: You don't have to do signoffs on
[extra] packages, it is however appreciated for packages that might be
critical. As we all need subversion to manage the repositories, it's a
good idea that you did. I prefer to prefix my threads with [extra
signoff] in these cases.

Old 09-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Donnerstag 18 September 2008 16:05:16 schrieb Douglas Soares de Andrade:
> I guess it is time to finally send subversion 1.5.2 to extra, so this is
> the signoff time =)

For some reason the x86_64 package is still the old one.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn

Telefon 0228 9716608
Mobil 0160 95269831
Jabber pierre@jabber.archlinux.de
WWW http://www.archlinux.de

Old 09-20-2008, 02:38 AM
Eric Belanger

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008, Pierre Schmitz wrote:

Am Donnerstag 18 September 2008 16:05:16 schrieb Douglas Soares de Andrade:

I guess it is time to finally send subversion 1.5.2 to extra, so this is
the signoff time =)

For some reason the x86_64 package is still the old one.

I've just fixed this.

believed to be clean.

Old 09-20-2008, 02:46 AM
Douglas Soares de Andrade

Pierre Schmitz escreveu:

Am Donnerstag 18 September 2008 16:05:16 schrieb Douglas Soares de Andrade:

I guess it is time to finally send subversion 1.5.2 to extra, so this is
the signoff time =)

For some reason the x86_64 package is still the old one.

Sorry Pierre, i did not update it, but i will do it as soon as possible.
If someone can do that, please do it for me as i will do it only in
monday (im in the brazilian python conference right now)

Thanks =)