Old 09-17-2008, 01:33 PM
"James Rayner"

Default netcfg v2.1.1

Just an embarrassing one liner that explains a lot of dhcp problems
that puzzled me.

Old 09-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Thayer Williams

On Sep 17, 2008 at 06:33 AM, James Rayner <iphitus@iphitus.org> wrote:
> Just an embarrassing one liner that explains a lot of dhcp problems
> that puzzled me.

signoff 686

Old 09-18-2008, 08:50 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Wed, 17 Sep 2008 23:33:38 +1000
schrieb "James Rayner" <iphitus@iphitus.org>:

> Just an embarrassing one liner that explains a lot of dhcp problems
> that puzzled me.

my netbook doesn't pull final 2.1.0 claiming 2.1.0_RC1-1 is newer...

maybe you should set options=('force') even for later releases.

-Andy

Old 09-20-2008, 01:21 AM
Eric Belanger

Just an embarrassing one liner that explains a lot of dhcp problems
that puzzled me.

signoff 686

signoff both arches. FTR, I use a simple setup, no wireless.

believed to be clean.