Old 09-14-2008, 06:22 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default openssh 5.1p1

Changelog: http://www.openssh.org/txt/release-5.1

Basic upstream bump

If someone could build for x86_64, that'd be awesome

Cheers,
Aaron

Old 09-14-2008, 07:18 AM
Allan McRae

Aaron Griffin wrote:

Changelog: http://www.openssh.org/txt/release-5.1

Basic upstream bump

If someone could build for x86_64, that'd be awesome

x86_64 build done.

Allan

Old 09-14-2008, 08:27 AM
Thomas Bächler

Aaron Griffin schrieb:

Changelog: http://www.openssh.org/txt/release-5.1

Basic upstream bump

If someone could build for x86_64, that'd be awesome

Signed off x86_64. Tested basic client/server functions (log in to
localhost and log in to remote host), all seems fine.

Old 09-14-2008, 08:52 AM
Thomas Bächler

Thomas Bächler schrieb:

Aaron Griffin schrieb:

Changelog: http://www.openssh.org/txt/release-5.1

Basic upstream bump

If someone could build for x86_64, that'd be awesome

Signed off x86_64. Tested basic client/server functions (log in to
localhost and log in to remote host), all seems fine.

BTW, I just love this addition to the default sshd_config:

# Disable legacy (protocol version 1) support in the server for new
# installations. In future the default will change to require explicit
# activation of protocol 1
Protocol 2

I was waiting for that for a long time.

Old 09-15-2008, 03:47 AM
Eric Belanger

If someone could build for x86_64, that'd be awesome

Signed off x86_64. Tested basic client/server functions (log in to
localhost and log in to remote host), all seems fine.

signoff both arches. client/server works fine.
believed to be clean.

Old 09-15-2008, 04:32 AM
"Thayer Williams"

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Eric Belanger
<belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008, Thomas Bächler wrote:
>
>> Thomas Bächler schrieb:

>>> Signed off x86_64. Tested basic client/server functions (log in to
>>> localhost and log in to remote host), all seems fine.
>>

> signoff both arches. client/server works fine.
> believed to be clean.

signoff 686 here.