Old 09-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Eric Belanger

Default Problem with web dashboard: massive orphaning of packages

Hi,

I don't know if you remember but a while ago a huge part of extra i686
(IIRC it was all packages from L to Z) were orphaned and erroneouly
showing up as recently updated on the web site. This just happened again with
packages in extra x86_64. I don't know what could caused that but it's
very annoying as we has to readopt all our packages back.

Eric

believed to be clean.