-   -   Problem with web dashboard: massive orphaning of packages (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/158913-problem-web-dashboard-massive-orphaning-packages.html)

Eric Belanger 09-12-2008 07:00 PM

Problem with web dashboard: massive orphaning of packages

Hi,

I don't know if you remember but a while ago a huge part of extra i686
(IIRC it was all packages from L to Z) were orphaned and erroneouly
showing up as recently updated on the web site. This just happened again with
packages in extra x86_64. I don't know what could caused that but it's
very annoying as we has to readopt all our packages back.

Eric

believed to be clean.