-   -   Signoff bumps (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/158401-signoff-bumps.html)

"Aaron Griffin" 09-12-2008 03:48 AM

Signoff bumps

I got a few emails regarding packages stuck in testing without signoffs:

mdadm, cracklib, jfsutils, sdparm, pcmciautils

These look like relatively lesser used packages... so if no one will
signoff on them, you can consider me signed off. (sdparm runs fine,
heh)

Any other packages stuck in testing right now? Feel free to use this
thread to point out packages spending too long in testing

Cheers,
Aaron

Allan McRae 09-12-2008 04:21 AM

Signoff bumps

Aaron Griffin wrote:

Any other packages stuck in testing right now? Feel free to use this
thread to point out packages spending too long in testing

I will point out boost. It has been there for a long, long time now and
I do not know of anything holding it up.

Allan

Eric Belanger 09-12-2008 04:26 AM

Signoff bumps

I got a few emails regarding packages stuck in testing without signoffs:

mdadm, cracklib, jfsutils, sdparm, pcmciautils

These look like relatively lesser used packages... so if no one will
signoff on them, you can consider me signed off. (sdparm runs fine,
heh)

Some of them are already signed off via the web signoff. It's just a
question of moving them to core.

Any other packages stuck in testing right now? Feel free to use this
thread to point out packages spending too long in testing

Cheers,
Aaron

pcre is missing a signoff for x86_64

believed to be clean.

Eric Belanger 09-12-2008 04:41 AM

Signoff bumps

Any other packages stuck in testing right now? Feel free to use this
thread to point out packages spending too long in testing

I will point out boost. It has been there for a long, long time now and I do
not know of anything holding it up.

Allan

boost has a bug: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/10998

believed to be clean.

Thomas Bächler 09-12-2008 07:25 AM

Signoff bumps

Eric Belanger schrieb:
I will point out boost. It has been there for a long, long time now
and I do not know of anything holding it up.

Allan

boost has a bug: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/10998

Also, boost needs this fix, it throws some ambiguity errors when
compiling pokerth (and other apps):

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/attachment/ticket/1615/0001-date_time-gcc-4.3-fix.patch

Thomas Bächler 09-12-2008 07:26 AM

Signoff bumps

Aaron Griffin schrieb:

I got a few emails regarding packages stuck in testing without signoffs:

mdadm, cracklib, jfsutils, sdparm, pcmciautils

pccardctl eject works, so I guess this is a signoff for pcmciautils
(x86_64).