Old 09-12-2008, 03:45 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default udev 127-1

Pushed to testing.
Some important changes:
* Stock rules are not in /lib/udev/rules.d/
* /etc/udev/rules.d is still respected and should be used for non-stock rules
* Custom readme moved to /usr/share/udev. slated for removal later
(man pages are superior)
* Improved stock rules, will eventually need to clean up our Arch rules...
* Possibly others.

Please test and let me know how it goes.

Also, a x86_64 build would be nice.

Cheers,
Aaron

Old 09-12-2008, 04:28 AM
Eric Belanger

* Stock rules are not in /lib/udev/rules.d/
* /etc/udev/rules.d is still respected and should be used for non-stock rules
* Custom readme moved to /usr/share/udev. slated for removal later
(man pages are superior)
* Improved stock rules, will eventually need to clean up our Arch rules...
* Possibly others.

Please test and let me know how it goes.

Also, a x86_64 build would be nice.

Cheers,
Aaron

udev 128 is already out. Are you going to update to that version?

Eric

believed to be clean.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:03 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Eric Belanger
<belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:
>
>> Pushed to testing.
>> Some important changes:
>> * Stock rules are not in /lib/udev/rules.d/
>> * /etc/udev/rules.d is still respected and should be used for non-stock
>> rules
>> * Custom readme moved to /usr/share/udev. slated for removal later
>> (man pages are superior)
>> * Improved stock rules, will eventually need to clean up our Arch rules...
>> * Possibly others.
>>
>> Please test and let me know how it goes.
>>
>> Also, a x86_64 build would be nice.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Aaron
>
> udev 128 is already out. Are you going to update to that version?

Crap...