-   -   Arch-Sheriff - A script to match NetBSD vulnerability database against Arch Linux packages (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/158173-arch-sheriff-script-match-netbsd-vulnerability-database-against-arch-linux-packages.html)

"Hugo Doria" 09-11-2008 06:27 PM

Arch-Sheriff - A script to match NetBSD vulnerability database against Arch Linux packages

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Guilherme M. Nogueira
<g.maionogueira@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice project, Hugo!
> Really.
>
> And just a correction: Its a common mistake for us in Brazil, when you
> said "what we pretend" I think you meant "what we intend to do"

Yeah, you are right. In english "pretend" is something like
"simulate" or "fake", right? Im sorry. Thats not what i tried to say.

"Intend" is the right one. Thank you.

-- Hugo