Old 12-09-2007, 02:11 PM
"Travis Willard"

Default Absense

Hey everyone,

My computer is freaking out- I think the power supply is busted.
Frequently it'll "half-reboot" all on its own - the screen turns off,
and the CD drives light up just like a reset, but then it locks up.

I'm lucky for it to stay on for more than an hour or so doing regular
work - when I stress the CPU/GPU it seems to happen more frequently,
so I'm stuck not being able to build anything either.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to get a new PSU and test to see if
that fixes the problems, so for now consider me 'absent' until I can
get this sorted out.

If I don't get it fixed before the 22nd, then I'll be truly away for
Christmas Holidays until Jan 2nd.

I'll keep you all posted.

--
Travis

Old 12-15-2007, 06:34 PM
"Travis Willard"

On Dec 9, 2007 10:11 AM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> I'm not sure when I'll be able to get a new PSU and test to see if
> that fixes the problems, so for now consider me 'absent' until I can
> get this sorted out.
>
> If I don't get it fixed before the 22nd, then I'll be truly away for
> Christmas Holidays until Jan 2nd.

I'm back - I got a new power supply and plugged 'er in - it's working
like a dream now. I'm working on my package backlog at the moment.

--
Travis

Old 06-07-2008, 12:06 AM
"Travis Willard"

As mentioned before, I'm outta here for two weeks - be back Monday the
23rd. I didn't get the package-updating blitz I planned done -
pre-vacation planning was too busy.

Take care guys. Don't burn down the house while I'm gone.

Old 06-07-2008, 04:21 AM
"James Rayner"

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
> As mentioned before, I'm outta here for two weeks - be back Monday the
> 23rd. I didn't get the package-updating blitz I planned done -
> pre-vacation planning was too busy.
>
> Take care guys. Don't burn down the house while I'm gone.

There's nobody left in the house to burn it down. How about we post a
news item telling everyone that we're all on holiday until further
notice

Old 06-22-2008, 10:39 AM
"Travis Willard"

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 12:21 AM, James Rayner <iphitus@iphitus.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
>> As mentioned before, I'm outta here for two weeks - be back Monday the
>> 23rd. I didn't get the package-updating blitz I planned done -
>> pre-vacation planning was too busy.
>>
>> Take care guys. Don't burn down the house while I'm gone.
>
> There's nobody left in the house to burn it down. How about we post a
> news item telling everyone that we're all on holiday until further
> notice

So I'm back. I'm going to be taking a look at my packages today, and
wading through all this email.

Do we have an x86_64 build box available for us i686 devs yet?