Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   ArchLinux Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/)
-   -   Absense (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/15715-absense.html)

"Travis Willard" 12-09-2007 02:11 PM

Absense
 
Hey everyone,

My computer is freaking out- I think the power supply is busted.
Frequently it'll "half-reboot" all on its own - the screen turns off,
and the CD drives light up just like a reset, but then it locks up.

I'm lucky for it to stay on for more than an hour or so doing regular
work - when I stress the CPU/GPU it seems to happen more frequently,
so I'm stuck not being able to build anything either.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to get a new PSU and test to see if
that fixes the problems, so for now consider me 'absent' until I can
get this sorted out.

If I don't get it fixed before the 22nd, then I'll be truly away for
Christmas Holidays until Jan 2nd.

I'll keep you all posted.

--
Travis

_______________________________________________
arch-dev-public mailing list
arch-dev-public@archlinux.org
http://archlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/arch-dev-public

"Travis Willard" 12-15-2007 06:34 PM

Absense
 
On Dec 9, 2007 10:11 AM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> I'm not sure when I'll be able to get a new PSU and test to see if
> that fixes the problems, so for now consider me 'absent' until I can
> get this sorted out.
>
> If I don't get it fixed before the 22nd, then I'll be truly away for
> Christmas Holidays until Jan 2nd.

I'm back - I got a new power supply and plugged 'er in - it's working
like a dream now. I'm working on my package backlog at the moment.

--
Travis

"Travis Willard" 06-07-2008 12:06 AM

Absense
 
As mentioned before, I'm outta here for two weeks - be back Monday the
23rd. I didn't get the package-updating blitz I planned done -
pre-vacation planning was too busy. :(

Take care guys. Don't burn down the house while I'm gone.

"James Rayner" 06-07-2008 04:21 AM

Absense
 
On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
> As mentioned before, I'm outta here for two weeks - be back Monday the
> 23rd. I didn't get the package-updating blitz I planned done -
> pre-vacation planning was too busy. :(
>
> Take care guys. Don't burn down the house while I'm gone.

There's nobody left in the house to burn it down. How about we post a
news item telling everyone that we're all on holiday until further
notice :)

"Travis Willard" 06-22-2008 10:39 AM

Absense
 
On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 12:21 AM, James Rayner <iphitus@iphitus.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
>> As mentioned before, I'm outta here for two weeks - be back Monday the
>> 23rd. I didn't get the package-updating blitz I planned done -
>> pre-vacation planning was too busy. :(
>>
>> Take care guys. Don't burn down the house while I'm gone.
>
> There's nobody left in the house to burn it down. How about we post a
> news item telling everyone that we're all on holiday until further
> notice :)

So I'm back. I'm going to be taking a look at my packages today, and
wading through all this email.

Do we have an x86_64 build box available for us i686 devs yet?


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:40 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.