Old 09-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default iwlwifi-3945-ucode 15.28.1.6-1

Updated the ucode for both architectures. I also removed the old ucode
that didn't have the ABI version number in the filename, as that is only
needed by very very very old versions of iwlwifi which probably fail to
work anyway.

Tested and working fine here on x86_64, please sign off.

Old 09-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Allan McRae

Thomas Bächler wrote:
Updated the ucode for both architectures. I also removed the old ucode
that didn't have the ABI version number in the filename, as that is
only needed by very very very old versions of iwlwifi which probably
fail to work anyway.

Tested and working fine here on x86_64, please sign off.

Works fine here. Signoff i686.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:02 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 4:07 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Thomas Bächler wrote:
>>
>> Updated the ucode for both architectures. I also removed the old ucode
>> that didn't have the ABI version number in the filename, as that is only
>> needed by very very very old versions of iwlwifi which probably fail to work
>> anyway.
>>
>> Tested and working fine here on x86_64, please sign off.
>>

> Works fine here. Signoff i686.

Don't have the card, but this is a hardware thing... if you need
another signoff to get things moving, count me signed off

Old 09-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Xavier

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't have the card, but this is a hardware thing... if you need
> another signoff to get things moving, count me signed off

Works fine here, so you also have an user signoff i686.