-   -   iwlwifi-3945-ucode 15.28.1.6-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/156698-iwlwifi-3945-ucode-15-28-1-6-1-a.html)

Thomas Bächler 09-09-2008 01:07 PM

iwlwifi-3945-ucode 15.28.1.6-1

Updated the ucode for both architectures. I also removed the old ucode
that didn't have the ABI version number in the filename, as that is only
needed by very very very old versions of iwlwifi which probably fail to
work anyway.

Tested and working fine here on x86_64, please sign off.

Allan McRae 09-10-2008 09:07 AM

iwlwifi-3945-ucode 15.28.1.6-1

Thomas Bächler wrote:
Updated the ucode for both architectures. I also removed the old ucode
that didn't have the ABI version number in the filename, as that is
only needed by very very very old versions of iwlwifi which probably
fail to work anyway.

Tested and working fine here on x86_64, please sign off.

Works fine here. Signoff i686.

"Aaron Griffin" 09-12-2008 05:02 PM

iwlwifi-3945-ucode 15.28.1.6-1

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 4:07 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Thomas Bächler wrote:
>>
>> Updated the ucode for both architectures. I also removed the old ucode
>> that didn't have the ABI version number in the filename, as that is only
>> needed by very very very old versions of iwlwifi which probably fail to work
>> anyway.
>>
>> Tested and working fine here on x86_64, please sign off.
>>

> Works fine here. Signoff i686.

Don't have the card, but this is a hardware thing... if you need
another signoff to get things moving, count me signed off

Xavier 09-12-2008 05:38 PM

iwlwifi-3945-ucode 15.28.1.6-1

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't have the card, but this is a hardware thing... if you need
> another signoff to get things moving, count me signed off

Works fine here, so you also have an user signoff i686.