-   -   Move boo and mono-zeroconf to extra (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/156071-move-boo-mono-zeroconf-extra.html)

"Hugo Doria" 09-08-2008 12:22 PM

Move boo and mono-zeroconf to extra

Hi,

Can we move boo and mono-zeroconf packages to extra? They are required
by banshee.

boo is being maintained by Allan, and i can maintain mono-zeroconf.

-- Hugo

"Aaron Griffin" 09-08-2008 04:00 PM

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 7:22 AM, Hugo Doria <hugodoria@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can we move boo and mono-zeroconf packages to extra? They are required
> by banshee.
>
> boo is being maintained by Allan, and i can maintain mono-zeroconf.

Sounds good to me. I don't think anyone has any problems with regard
to new deps.

Cheers,
Aaron

Allan McRae 09-08-2008 09:50 PM

Hugo Doria wrote:

Hi,

Can we move boo and mono-zeroconf packages to extra? They are required
by banshee.

boo is being maintained by Allan

Really? I think you need to double check that... :)

"Hugo Doria" 09-09-2008 02:21 AM

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Really? I think you need to double check that... :)

You are right. I just saw the result from pacman -Qi boo. Sorry.

Anyway, i will try to adopt and move the packages to extra.

-- Hugo