Old 12-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Tom K

Default Openswan 2.4.11-1

Now in testing for both archs - thanks for that, phrak.

T.

Old 12-12-2007, 03:34 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Dec 8, 2007 12:53 PM, Tom K <tom@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Now in testing for both archs - thanks for that, phrak.

Sadly, I wish I could test it. I'm willing to do it if someone wants
to give me access to some random VPN

I installed it on tygra, if you want to try and use it, Tom.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:06 PM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2007/12/12, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> On Dec 8, 2007 12:53 PM, Tom K <tom@archlinux.org> wrote:
> > Now in testing for both archs - thanks for that, phrak.
>
> Sadly, I wish I could test it. I'm willing to do it if someone wants
> to give me access to some random VPN
>
> I installed it on tygra, if you want to try and use it, Tom.

Still in Testing.

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 02-12-2008, 07:58 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Feb 12, 2008 2:06 PM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/12/12, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
>
> > On Dec 8, 2007 12:53 PM, Tom K <tom@archlinux.org> wrote:
> > > Now in testing for both archs - thanks for that, phrak.
> >
> > Sadly, I wish I could test it. I'm willing to do it if someone wants
> > to give me access to some random VPN
> >
> > I installed it on tygra, if you want to try and use it, Tom.
>
> Still in Testing.

I'll take responsibility. Signed off