Old 09-02-2008, 04:06 AM
"James Rayner"

Default Orphaning wicd

I adopted wicd a few weeks ago, though probably shouldn't have. I
havn't had a chance to familiarise myself with it, nor do I use it
myself, so I'm probably not the best maintainer.

If there's anyone who actually uses wicd and would like to maintain
it, it's all yours. There's an updated PKGBUILD on the arch-general
list.

Thanks

James