Old 08-31-2008, 04:20 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default shadow 4.1.2.1

I made some minor changes to shadow, and renamed some files in
addition to the version bump.

One important thing to note is that it apparently can't build shared
anymore. I do now know if this breaks anything (libshadow)... if it
does I will try to hack on it and get it to work, but actually I'm a
little more comfortable with static binaries for this stuff anyway.

Please test, and criticize. If someone can build for x86_64, that'd be
appreciated too.

Thanks,
Aaron
:wq

Old 08-31-2008, 04:48 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On 8/30/08, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> One important thing to note is that it apparently can't build shared
> anymore. I do now know if this breaks anything (libshadow)... if it
> does I will try to hack on it and get it to work, but actually I'm a
> little more comfortable with static binaries for this stuff anyway.

Ah crap, this breaks screen. As far as I can tell, it's only screen.
shadow support is used for ACLs, so I'm trying to figure this out. I
have no flippin clue why this doesn't build .so's though... sigh