Old 08-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default Update to bluez 4.1: package rename, SONAME bump and new dbus interface

So I took the time to update bluez to 4.1. The bluez-libs and
bluez-utils packages have been merged into the bluez package.

The SONAME has been bumped to libbluetooth.so.3 and the dbus interface
is incompatible to the one in bluez 3. bluez-gnome has been ported to
the new interface (didn't update that, I guess it has a maintainer).
Unfortunately, the rest might not be ported to bluez 4 yet, so this will
probably stay in testing for a while.

Please use this thread to track any problems with this.