Old 08-19-2008, 08:37 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Default Follow the frog - Arch at FrOSCon 2008

Like last year we'll attend the FrOSCon 2008. This Free and Open Source
Software Conference takes place in Sankt Augustin near Bonn/Germany at August
23rd and 24th.

Among lot of talks and lectures about free software, projects was given the
possibility to present theirself at a booth and using their own project room.

It would give us great pleasure to welcome you at our booth or in our project
room. Meet the following Arch people at FrOSCon:

* Andreas Radke (andyrtr)
* Christoph Neuroth (delmonico)
* Gerhard Brauer (gerbra)
* Jan de Groot (jgc)
* Jens Adam (byte/jra)
* Pierre Schmitz (pierre)
* Thomas Bchler (brain0)

More information can be found at http://www.froscon.org

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Strae 76
53115 Bonn

Telefon 0228 9716608
Mobil 0160 95269831
Jabber pierre@jabber.archlinux.de
WWW http://www.archlinux.de

Old 08-19-2008, 08:46 PM
"Dusty Phillips"

I edited it for grammar. See below for my version.

I wish I could visit y'all!

Dusty

------
We'll be attending FrOSCon again this year. This Free and Open Source
Software Conference takes place in Sankt Augustin near Bonn/Germany on August
23rd and 24th.

Alongside many talks and lectures about free software, projects are
permitted to present themselves at a booth and provided with their
own project room.

It would give us great pleasure to welcome you to our booth and project
room at FrOSCon 2008. You will be able to meet the following Archers this year:

* Andreas Radke (andyrtr)
* Christoph Neuroth (delmonico)
* Gerhard Brauer (gerbra)
* Jan de Groot (jgc)
* Jens Adam (byte/jra)
* Pierre Schmitz (pierre)
* Thomas Bchler (brain0)

For more information, visit http://www.froscon.org
------

Dusty

Old 08-19-2008, 09:18 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Dienstag 19 August 2008 22:46:40 schrieb Dusty Phillips:
> I edited it for grammar.

Thanks.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:52 AM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2008/8/19 Pierre Schmitz <pierre@archlinux.de>:
> Like last year we'll attend the FrOSCon 2008. This Free and Open Source
> Software Conference takes place in Sankt Augustin near Bonn/Germany at August
> 23rd and 24th.
>
> Among lot of talks and lectures about free software, projects was given the
> possibility to present theirself at a booth and using their own project room.
>
> It would give us great pleasure to welcome you at our booth or in our project
> room. Meet the following Arch people at FrOSCon:
>
> * Andreas Radke (andyrtr)
> * Christoph Neuroth (delmonico)
> * Gerhard Brauer (gerbra)
> * Jan de Groot (jgc)
> * Jens Adam (byte/jra)
> * Pierre Schmitz (pierre)
> * Thomas Bächler (brain0)
>
> More information can be found at http://www.froscon.org

My passport arrived too late to be able to get a visa... :-(
But I see there are some conferences in Autumn, ;-)
added them to conference list on wiki.

Now, to the main point: show us the photos! ;-)
And tell how cool it was this time.

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)