Old 08-18-2008, 12:23 AM
"Dusty Phillips"

Default Er.... ArchCon

Hey all,

Is there still an active/interested group of people working on or
planning an ArchCon? I'd like to join the discussion, or if its died
out completely, renew/spearhead the next generation of discussion. Is
there another mailing list for this or anything?

Thank ye kindly,

Dusty

Old 08-18-2008, 12:27 AM
Don Stewart

buchuki:
> Hey all,
>
> Is there still an active/interested group of people working on or
> planning an ArchCon? I'd like to join the discussion, or if its died
> out completely, renew/spearhead the next generation of discussion. Is
> there another mailing list for this or anything?
>
> Thank ye kindly,

I'd be interested in such a thing. I've been involved in setting up
physical-presence hackathons for the Haskell community over the last 3
years, and these are *invaluable* for improving efficiency and
productivity, encouraging collaboration, and helping set long term goals
and direction for the developer teams.

-- Don

Old 08-18-2008, 11:19 AM
"James Rayner"

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 5:23 PM, Dusty Phillips <buchuki@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Is there still an active/interested group of people working on or
> planning an ArchCon? I'd like to join the discussion, or if its died
> out completely, renew/spearhead the next generation of discussion. Is
> there another mailing list for this or anything?

Would be great, even though I wouldn't be able to go unless it was here.

James