Old 08-14-2008, 10:05 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Default initscripts-2008.08-1

Hi,

I pushed a new release of initscripts into testing. We'll need that for the
new iso this week. So please singoff.

Changelog: http://projects.archlinux.org/?p=initscripts.git;a=summary

PS: It would be nice if someone with superpower could move the source tarball
from /home/ftp/other to /home/ftp/other/initscripts and tag the release in
git; I don't have the permission to do this.

Greetings,

Pierre
--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn

Telefon 0228 9716608
Mobil 0160 95269831
Jabber pierre@jabber.archlinux.de
WWW http://www.archlinux.de

Old 08-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Donnerstag 14 August 2008 12:05:24 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> So please singoff.

If you machine is still bootin, please sign off. We need this for the iso!

Old 08-15-2008, 01:35 PM
"Hugo Doria"

$ pacman -Q | grep initscripts
initscripts 2008.08-1

And my computer is still here. So, signoff (i686)

-- Hugo

Old 08-15-2008, 01:38 PM
Eduardo Romero

On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 15:19 +0200, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 14 August 2008 12:05:24 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> > So please singoff.
>
> If you machine is still bootin, please sign off. We need this for the iso!

signoff, i686

Old 08-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Andreas Radke

signoff x86_64