Old 08-13-2008, 04:25 AM
Allan McRae

Default Cleaning out testing

Hi,

I am going to move the ncurses rebuilds to [testing] in the next few
days so it would be a good time to clear out the packages that are
currently there as there is some overlap. As far as I can tell there
are mainly boost and gnutls rebuilds there. What is the status of
moving these to the main repos?

Allan

Old 08-13-2008, 06:42 AM
Jan de Groot

On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 14:25 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am going to move the ncurses rebuilds to [testing] in the next few
> days so it would be a good time to clear out the packages that are
> currently there as there is some overlap. As far as I can tell there
> are mainly boost and gnutls rebuilds there. What is the status of
> moving these to the main repos?
>
> Allan

Gnutls can be moved to extra without problems now. I'll move it in a few
hours.

Old 08-13-2008, 12:01 PM
Jan de Groot

On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 08:42 +0200, Jan de Groot wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 14:25 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am going to move the ncurses rebuilds to [testing] in the next few
> > days so it would be a good time to clear out the packages that are
> > currently there as there is some overlap. As far as I can tell there
> > are mainly boost and gnutls rebuilds there. What is the status of
> > moving these to the main repos?
> >
> > Allan
>
> Gnutls can be moved to extra without problems now. I'll move it in a few
> hours.

Move has been done, all packages that have dependencies on gnutls that
were in testing have been moved to extra.