Old 08-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Eduardo Romero

Default kernel26 2.6.26.2-1 and related module packages

On Sun, 2008-08-10 at 17:56 +0200, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> Hi latest changes Thomas referred to in his last thread have been changed,
> so this is the next round to get .26 series to core soon, please signoff for
> both arches.
>
> greetings
> tpowa
I'm late to the party, since I was gone the whole weekend, and haven't
even had the time to keep track on everything. But with the nvidia
drivers here, latest, the system freezes everytime I try to start an
opengl application.

Thanks

Eduardo "kensai" Romero