-   -   ABS 2.2 release (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/140280-abs-2-2-release.html)

Allan McRae 08-09-2008 03:10 PM

ABS 2.2 release

Hi all,

I have pushed a new release of abs to testing. The main change is the
added ability to specify which repos or packages to sync on the command
line (e.g. "abs core extra/abs") which will be of use to those want to
sync single packages.

Other changes:
- Removed unstable repo
- Fixed order of sourcing in rc-script.proto (FS#10833)
- No longer pipes all output to STDERR (FS#10686)
- Added various PKGBUILD and install script prototypes (FS#10274)

I'll move it to extra in a few days provided I didn't break anything...

Allan