Old 08-09-2008, 10:51 AM
"Ronald van Haren"

Default scientific packages

Hi!

If any of you want to drop some scientific related packages , I'll be
happy to take them. Just drop me a note.

@ Damir:

Do you have any objections to swap octave with octave3 which I
maintain in community. Octave 3 offers increased compatibility with
matlab (http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/NEWS-3.html). We may also
want to include qtoctave, which is the only frontend to octave3 that I
know of (it's qt4, no kde deps).

Ronald