-   -   Adding silly to extra (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/13987-adding-silly-extra.html)

Eric Belanger 12-06-2007 06:56 PM

Adding silly to extra

Hi,

I would like to add silly to extra (it's currently in unsupported). To
make smc work on x86_64, the cegui package will need to be rebuilt with
the silly image codec enabled. That will close FS#8469.

Any objections?

Thanks,
Eric

believed to be clean.

"Aaron Griffin" 12-06-2007 07:13 PM

Adding silly to extra

On Dec 6, 2007 1:56 PM, Eric Belanger <belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to add silly to extra (it's currently in unsupported). To
> make smc work on x86_64, the cegui package will need to be rebuilt with
> the silly image codec enabled. That will close FS#8469.

We should also pull in "awesome" too, we need more adjectives in the repos 8)