Old 08-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Andreas Radke

Default oooqs2 (OpenOffice quickstarter)

I want to remove oooqs2 completely from extra repo. OOo start time has
improved a lot since we build it from source against our system libs.
oooqs2 was developed for kde3 that we don't support anymore. It seems
to be a dead project.

Any concerns removing it or somebody wants to take over the pkg?

-Andy

Old 08-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Donnerstag 07 August 2008 17:24:33 schrieb Andreas Radke:
> I want to remove oooqs2 completely from extra repo. OOo start time has
> improved a lot since we build it from source against our system libs.
> oooqs2 was developed for kde3 that we don't support anymore. It seems
> to be a dead project.

I am fine with that. Its also on my list of broken packages due to the KDE
update: http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/KDE3_Rebuild

And last but not least even if it would still work its imho one of the most
useless apps I have seen. :-)

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76