Old 08-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Default pciutils 3.0.0

Hi guys,
please signoff pciutils for both arches

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org

Old 08-05-2008, 01:05 AM
Eric Belanger

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008, Tobias Powalowski wrote:

Hi guys,
please signoff pciutils for both arches

greetings
tpowa

man pages are installed in /usr/man/. Please fix.

believed to be clean.

Old 08-05-2008, 06:37 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Dienstag 05 August 2008 schrieb Eric Belanger:
> On Mon, 4 Aug 2008, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> > please signoff pciutils for both arches
> >
> > greetings
> > tpowa
>
> man pages are installed in /usr/man/. Please fix.

thanks
fixed in -2 package, please signoff

greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 08-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Dienstag 05 August 2008 03:05:30 schrieb Eric Belanger:
> man pages are installed in /usr/man/. Please fix.

Someone should release a new namcap apckage to avoid those issues.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn

Telefon 0228 9716608
Mobil 0160 95269831
Jabber pierre@jabber.archlinux.de
WWW http://www.archlinux.de

Old 08-05-2008, 07:23 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 1:37 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag 05 August 2008 schrieb Eric Belanger:
>> On Mon, 4 Aug 2008, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
>> > Hi guys,
>> > please signoff pciutils for both arches
>> >
>> > greetings
>> > tpowa
>>
>> man pages are installed in /usr/man/. Please fix.
>
> thanks
> fixed in -2 package, please signoff

The binaries seem to run fine, but on my Slicehost slice, lspci
reports nothing. Probably an issue with the fact that it's running a
Xen kernel, though.

If no one else experiences this, consider me signed off, x86_64

Old 08-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Eric Belanger

man pages are installed in /usr/man/. Please fix.

thanks
fixed in -2 package, please signoff

The binaries seem to run fine, but on my Slicehost slice, lspci
reports nothing. Probably an issue with the fact that it's running a
Xen kernel, though.

If no one else experiences this, consider me signed off, x86_64

lspci works fine here. signoff both arches.

believed to be clean.