Old 08-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Andreas Radke

Default state of kernel maintainership?

Am Sat, 26 Jul 2008 09:44:28 +0200
schrieb Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org>:

> I can't do this before Aug 3rd, so anyone who has the time and can
> handle the gen_kernel_patch script in the linux-2.6-ARCH repository,
> feel free to take care of this.

state?

maybe it's not good to have the kernel that "hard" to maintain.
meanwhile there were several stable kernel releases in 2.6.25 series we
could have easily bumped in repos dir without touching the trunk.
2.6.26.1 is also out.

how many kernel devs do we have around? tomk? will tpowa ever work
again on the kernel after his pkgbuild got that much cleaned up and
only Thomas having the knowledge of clean kernel patching he introduced?

anybody else feeling responsible for our kernel?

-Andy