Old 08-03-2008, 02:43 AM
Eric Belanger

Default links 2.2-1

Minor upstream update. In testing for both arch. Please signoff.

=== RELEASE 2.2 ===

Mon Jul 28 14:39:24 CEST 2008 mab:

Swiss German (Zueriduetsch) translation

Fri Jul 18 23:35:44 MET 2008 mikulas:

Fix scrollbars being offset by few pixels when "scrolling" attribute
was used

Fri Jul 11 20:40:38 MET 2008 mikulas:

Drop .gz or .bz2 extension when viewing files downloaded from ftp (and
decompressing them)

believed to be clean.

Old 08-03-2008, 12:30 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

works for me on my laptop -> signoff for i686

ronald

Old 08-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Andreas Radke

signoff x86_64